If you have been following my Facebook page, you know that I have new content almost on a daily basis. Many of these messages are in the areas of Entrepreneurship, Financial Education, Personal Development, Leadership, Women Empowerment, Travel and Lifestyle with the goals of inspiring and helping you, my audience.
I have often received messages from all over the World who tell me how much they have enjoyed my posts. So for your easy reference, I thought I would take some time to summarise ‘My Top 20 Posts that got the most ‘Likes’ and ‘Shares’, from readers like yourself, in the past few months.
If you haven’t already ‘liked’ my Facebook page, make sure you do ‘like’ it now (click HERE). That’s where I share a lot of my up-to-date insights and valuable resources too. Once again, thank you everyone! Love you all! ❤️
My Top 20 ‘Most-Liked’ and ‘Most-Shared’ Posts
1) When building your organization, don’t worry about the people who leaves. Cast the right vision and lead the right way, you will attract the right people who will stay and blossom. Remember, those who quit cannot stay and those who stay cannot quit.
2) We live in a time of unprecedented opportunities. With an internet connection, most everyone has a chance to leverage on a simple system and build a sustainable, value-adding, high impact business. But if this is true – and it is – then why doesn’t everyone become a successful entrepreneur? The 1st step is your burning desire to succeed! You can’t motivate an unmotivated person. You also can’t stop a person with a burning desire to fight for his/her dreams.
3) It is crazy how some people feel that 2-5 years in a business is a long time to get RICH. However, don’t feel that 40 years at a job is a long time to stay BROKE!
4) I didn’t have the time – but I made time. I didn’t have the knowledge – but I did what I knew. I didn’t have the confidence – but the confidence came with results. I had a lot going against me – but I had enough going for me. I had plenty of excuses – but I chose not to use any of them.
5) No matter how big your house is, how cool your car is, or how big your bank account is, our graves will always be the same size. Stay humble always.
6) Which ‘Cashflow Quadrant(s)’ are you getting your income(s) from? If you don’t know how to make money in your sleep, you will be working until the rest of your life. Choose wisely and live joyfully.
7) ‘If you are doing what you are doing today, will you have the time and the lifestyle you want 5 years from now?’ A few years ago we made the decision to change our lives and build our own dreams. People made fun of me, laughed at me and said I was crazy. We pressed on… And today, we are living our dreams! It doesn’t pay to have a closed mind and a big ego.
8) Travel as much as you can, as far as you can, as long as you can. Life is not meant to be lived in one place.
9) Financial freedom is much more than just having money. It is the freedom to be who you really are and do what you really want in life.
10) When you reject or judge something you don’t understand, or know little or nothing about… It is the worst form of ignorance. Not only your ignorance can harm others, but also give yourself a false sense of security.
11) We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.
12) You can’t make US$50,000/month with a US$50,000/year mindset. To make more, first become more. The BEST investment you can ever make is the one on your mind.
13) When your dreams occupy your mind, there is no room for negativity. Dream BIG, start small, act now!
14) The truth is, everyone struggles or hits a plateau at some point. Focus on your WHY, keep taking actions and embrace your journey. One day, your story will become your glory and your tests become your testimonials to inspire thousands of lives around the World.
15) Most people don’t take the leap because they are not experiencing enough pain. My advice? Don’t wait until you are desperate to start working on your Plan B!
16) I don’t sell stuff. I offer hope, experiences, excitement and freedom. I lock arms with people who want more in life and have fun doing it.
17) We train others how to treat us – You are a limited resource, you can’t give everyone unlimited access to you. Give your time wisely to those who DESERVE you, not those who need you.
18) So long as you are still worried about what others think of you, you are owned by them. Only when you require no approval from outside of yourself can you truly own yourself.
19) A river cuts through a rock not because of its power, but its persistence.
20) Some people plant in the spring and leave in the summer. If you have started, work hard and see it through at least for a season. If you keep jumping from one thing to another, all you will have is a bunch of half-dug holes in the ground and you will not succeed the way you want it. Commit and take massive actions.
Have you enjoyed this post? If you did, please ‘like’ it and ‘share’ it with your friends and loved ones. Remember to also ‘like’ my Facebook page so we can keep in touch.
Other Articles You May Also Enjoy
– 9 Personal Development Books That Have Impacted My Life
– My Bucket List – 101+ Things I Want To Do In My Life
– Top 40 Inspirational Quotes for Women Entrepreneurs
Lots of Love,