I have a confession to make – I love being an Entrepreneur!
It is an incredible experience and, for me, life-changing indeed!
But it isn’t always easy. An adventure? Definitely. All sunshine and rainbows? Not so much.
So where do you turn when you are feeling the weight of the entrepreneurial world on your shoulders? When you need some sort of a motivational pick-me-up?
For me, quotes are the key. I have them by the side all the time as a quick pick-me-up. Quotes serve as a quick reminder that we are not alone in this journey – many others have already been where we are and that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
Awesome quotes also help us to inspire creativity, spark our brilliance, and train our mind.
Now, there are a lot of amazing quotes out there. In this sharing, I have handpicked 40 of my personal favorite quotes on Entrepreneurship, and they were all said by strong, successful women just like you and I.
Check them out, and be sure to add your favorites in the comments section below.
The Top 40 Quotes for Women Entrepreneurs
1) “Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally. It comes from what you do consistently.” Marie Forleo, Entrepreneur, Writer and Philanthropist
2) “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” Michele Ruiz, President and CEO of Ruiz Strategies
3) “A strong woman believes that she is strong enough to face her journey; and a woman of faith believes that it is in this journey that she will become strong.” Millie Leung, Entrepreneur, Author and International Speaker
4) “Success isn’t about how much money you make, it’s about the difference you make in people’s lives.” Michelle Obama, First African-American First Lady of the United States
5) “With every experience, you alone are painting your own canvas, thought by thought, choice by choice.” Oprah Winfrey, Entrepreneur, Producer and Philanthropist
6) “We need to get women to the point where they aren’t apologizing. It is time to take ownership in our success.” Tory Burch, CEO and Designer of Tory Burch
7) “The key to success is to start before you are ready.” Marie Forleo, Entrepreneur, Writer and Philanthropist
8) “We need to re-shape our own perception of how we view ourselves. We have to step up as women and take the lead.” Beyonce, Award Winning Singer
9) “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” Estee Lauder, Founder of Estee Lauder Cosmetics
10) “There is no better personal development tool than running your own business.” Ali Brown, Award-Winning Entrepreneur and Business Coach
11) “If you don’t know what your passion is, realize that one reason for your existence on earth is to find it.” Oprah Winfrey, Entrepreneur, Producer and Philanthropist
12) “If you are starting your own business, the best shortcut is to find a good mentor.” Kim Kiyosaki, Entrepreneur, Author and Financial Educator
13) “Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the World.” Hillary Clinton, American Politician and former First Lady of United States
14) “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.” Oprah Winfrey, Entrepreneur, Producer and Philanthropist
15) “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” Helen Keller, Author, Political Activist, and Speaker
16) “You are going to often find that to step into your biggest opportunity, you will be asked to move through your biggest fear or insecurity.” Ali Brown, Award-Winning Entrepreneur and Business Coach
17) “A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That’s why they don’t get what they want.” Madonna, Recording Artist, Actress, and Entrepreneur
18) “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” Mary Kay Ash, Founder Mary Kay Cosmetics
19) “My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life, but doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” Oprah Winfrey, Entrepreneur, Producer and Philanthropist
20) “My will shall shape the future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no one’s doing but my own. I am the force. I can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze. My choice. My responsibility. Win or lose; only I hold the key to my destiny.” Elaine Maxwell, Author
21) “Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand – and melting like a snowflake.” Marie Beyon Ray, Author
22) “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” Maya Angelou, Author and Poet
23) “Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.” Anais Nin, Author
24) “Whatever you do, be different – that was the advice my mother gave me, and I can’t think of better advice for an entrepreneur. If you’re different, you will stand out.” Anita Roddick, Founder of The Body Shop
25) “If you are committed to creating value and if you aren’t afraid of hard times; obstacles become utterly unimportant. A nuisance perhaps; but with no real power. The world respects creation; people will get out of your way.” Candice Carpenter, Founder of iVillage.com
26) “Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn’t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn’t know that so it goes on flying anyway.” Mary Kay Ash, Founder of Mary Kay Cosmetics
27) “Successful people understand that you don’t need to make things complicated.” Anne McKevitt, Entrepreneur, TV Personality, Author and Philanthropist
28) “If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.” Anne Bradstreet, America’s First Published Poet
29) “In any business, it is impossible to do it half-heartedly and succeed.” Millie Leung, Entrepreneur, Author and International Speaker
30) “Perseverance is failing nineteen times and succeeding the twentieth.” Julie Andrews, Actress, Singer, Author
31) “Striving for excellence motivates you; striving for perfection is demoralizing.” Harriet Braiker, Author and Stress Management Expert
32) “Until you’re ready to look foolish, you’ll never have the possibility of being great.” Cher, Recording Artist, Emmy Award–Winning Television Personality, Award-Winning Actress, Director, Record producer and Philanthropist
33) “I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.” Maya Angelou, Author and Poet
34) “You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.’ You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” Eleanor Roosevelt, Former First Lady
35) “If you don’t get out of the box you’ve been raised in, you won’t understand how much bigger the world is.” Angelina Jolie, Award-Winning Actress and Philanthropist
36) “If I hadn’t had mentors, I wouldn’t be here today. I am a product of great mentoring and great coaching.” Indra Nooyi, CEO of PepsiCo
37) “Life-fulfilling work is never about the money – when you feel true passion for something, you instinctively find ways to nurture it.” Eileen Fisher, Fashion Designer
38) “Stay on your game and keep going for your dreams. The World needs that special gift that only you have.” Marie Forleo, Entrepreneur, Writer and Philanthropist
39) “If you are giving a lot of value, if you are making an impact in people’s lives, it will be reflected in your bank account.” Millie Leung, Entrepreneur, Author and International Speaker
40) “You only live once but if you do it right, once is enough.” Mae West, Actress, Playwright, Screenwriter
Hope you have enjoyed these inspirational quotes as much as I have! If you have, please ‘like’ this post and ‘share’ it with your lady friends. I look forward to hearing about your entrepreneurial journey one day!
Other Articles You May Also Enjoy
– Why Should You Become An Entrepreneur?
– The Business of the 21st Century
– 9 Personal Development Books That Have Impacted My Life
With lots of love,